Payment, Confirmation, Cancellation and more!
Following is information about the most commonly asked questions for booking an event. If you have any questions not covered here, feel free to let us know.
- To book an event, contact Kimberly Young at 678-574-0783. Use the Event Planning Worksheet as a guide to help with the details.
- Dates, times and locations are available on a first come, first served basis and are typically scheduled 4 – 6 weeks in advance.
- Make a date! A date is considered finalized ONLY upon receipt of a $200 deposit made via PayPal or check. All PayPal fees are due by cash or check at end of event. Once the details have been established, a deposit request will be sent with a summary of the event and estimated charges. Don't wait. A delay in payment could forfeit your party date.
- A received deposit serves as a contract and confirms your event has been booked and acknowledges that you as the Guest Host agree to all terms stated herein.
- All PayPal fees are the responsibility of the Guest Host and will be added to the final cost.
- Since most parties rely on number of participants, the balance due will be finalized the day of the event and must be paid by the end of the event. PayPal or check made out to Kimberly Young is accepted.
- To ensure we are best prepared for your event, the final guest count is due via text to Kimberly Young by 5pm the Tuesday before the party date.
- All events will be held rain or shine.
- We know that things happen! The last day to cancel is the Tuesday before the party date. If the party is cancelled by the Guest Host after the Tuesday before the event, a cancellation fee of $100 will held from the deposit. Should the venue become closed for any reason or we the event company cannot fulfill our duty due to illness or any other unforseeable issue at any time, the Guest Host will be notified that the event has been cancelled as soon as possible and the full deposit returned. Event may be rescheduled at a later date with a new deposit.
- If your event is being held at another location other than SGG, a $50 travel fee may apply.
- By submitting a deposit, you agree to booking an event on the date and time specified for the services and costs agreed upon. Should an event be cancelled, please refer to our cancellation policy. Furthermore, by booking an event, you agree to hold harmless the event planners, the location, assistants or their assigns from any liability from costs or harm that may occur to the Guest Host and his/her guests participating at the event and/or their personal property.